Monday, December 12, 2011

A few photos..






My sweet friend Nichole snapped a few pictures for us one evening. 
I was happy with how they turned out. I was surprised...considering Camdyn threw up an hour before and Josh left for a rotation an hour after. 

5 comments:

Hksedwick said...

They turned out great...I love that you can't even tell that Camdyn was sick. Kids are so tough!

The Fox Family said...

AND....Nichole is an amateur! basically it's amazing we got even one good shot! ha! Good thing you have a beautiful family!

The Critchlow Family said...

Those turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Your family is adorable. How much longer do you have left in Virginia?

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Well it's official!! Cutest family in the world right there:)

Furniss Family said...

These are darling, I love the first one! Such a cute family :) Nichole did a great job :)