Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Projects

The advantage to Josh being gone...is i've felt like being super productive after the kids go to bed. Why is that? I've finished some fun projects over the past couple of months. First off..some new pillows. This is kind of my new obsession. I made the two floral pillow covers. I eventually want to make some for every season. It has probably been my favorite sewing project yet! Thanks to my mom for getting me a couple more sewing tools to make the job easier.
This fall wreath..

My biggest project was the kid's scrapbooks.
Teegan is caught up & Camdyn's baby book is done. Yay! Thank goodness for groupons and having a deadline to make me actually do it. I spent many late nights at the computer..too often I would find myself dozing off. What helped with this huge undertaking is a group of us digi scrap girls did a layout swap and I have a subscription to smilebox..which is super easy and fast. They have cute layouts too.
Some of my favorite spreads..




Another sewing project: I spruced up Camdyn's plain white shirt with colorful scraps.  
Lastly, I made this art corner a little while ago.
Bought this cupboard at salvation army & made this window into a chalkboard. Teegan is always doodling a little something on it.   

...And there are a couple more projects I would like to squeeze in before Christmas, then I want to take a  break! (But i probably won't be able to :)

4 comments:

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I am very upset you stole ALL of the creative jeans!! its not fair! I know first hand one of Teegans dislikes is loosing games...... I guessed his word lady and according to mom he was very upset!!

Christen said...

Brittany! All your posts make me miss Fall in Virginia ... such beauty. I am in awe of your craftiness - you are amazing. Miss you and wish I could squeeze that little Max!

Fisher Family said...

Your are very talented and have done such a nice job on everything! Way to go!

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Okay I am very upset because I posted a comment on here a year and a day ago, and I just realized it never showed up! But I am with Lexie on this one...you stole all of the creativity jeans in the family, and I would like to know why? That was very selfish of you lol! I am going to need a lot of your help if I am going to be a good wife and a good Mom. You have set the bar, and now I am going to need your help if I am to even get close to it! Love you sister!