Monday, November 21, 2011

Trick or Treat..

..smell my feet, give me something good to eat.
The anxious trick or treaters..

Teegan the pirate:
He liked having long hair, for about 20 minutes..then he was just annoyed with it.
He was a good sport and kept it on. He still wanted to look the part.
Camdyn the mermaid...{in rain boots. Nice combo!}
She wanted to wear seashells, but I couldn't find the right size. She was still happy with the starfish headband we made.
And Max the shark.
He only had one freak out about the costume..but then did fine wearing it.
I didn't even get a picture of his fin.
We went trick or treating on Hanover street..the coolest street ever! I wish we had known of this place from the beginning. It is downtown and they go all out. It's like what you would see in halloween movies. I was giddy when I saw what we were getting into. Everyone passing out candy was dressed up. I so want to live on this street..just because of the holiday! In the photo below..you can see the "cat in the hat" theme. So cute. We ran into our friends..the Fox's which made it even better.
Unfortunately it started sprinkling after about 15 minutes of being there and then the rain really came down. Bummer! I decided Halloween is the worst holiday for rain. 

The pirate ship was Teeg's favorite. These were his people! When they saw him the let all let out a big "ARRGH MATEY!" He was feeling pretty cool.

We made it home to greet the cute trick or treaters.
They had so much fun sorting candy & answering the door. Josh & I had fun sneakin' the good stuff.

A couple nights before we had a get together at the Shafer's home. 
We ate some spooky treats, the kids had a scavenger hunt to find where the witch hid the candy, and played "truth or scare"...
where we had to stare at a photo of chucky for 30 secs without looking away, (That one was intended for Josh) act out a Harry Potter character, mummify another player, etc.

Teeg was feeling sick so we had to leave early. We accidentally left our camera and when I went back the next day to get it, we found some very entertaining pictures. Thanks guys!

No comments: