The month of November has been crazy!!
Josh has had 3 rotations this month (Luckily he had Thanksgiving week off.) His suitcase has constantly been out because why put it away when you have to get it right back out? I started feeling up to the task of taking care of my kids all by my lonesome but by the end of the month, I'm feeling exhausted! Being a single mom is a lot of work to say the least. Thankfully the kids are helpful and do what I ask...usually. One night Teegan even prayed that I would be taken care of. :) It was so sweet! Josh always tells Teegan to take care of me while he's away so that must be where he got it from.
We sure miss dad while he's away. He's our entertainer around here!
Here he is dancing to the baby music from the jumperoo...
Max appreciated every move..watching intently with a blank stare on his face!
The kids all took their turns getting sick too. It started with Teegan..he threw up a couple of times. Then it was Camdyn the day after Halloween. I was upstairs rocking Max..I heard her moaning for me and then Teegan said "Eww gross!" Never a good sign.
I was hoping the sickness would stop there but then Max got it. I could tell he had an upset stomach..hadn't eaten all day & a fever. It is so heartbreaking to see a little baby in pain. I could only hold him over my shoulder..if I laid him down he would scream and curl his legs up to his tummy. We also couldn't make eye contact with him and he preferred to be standing at the window..looking out. It was the longest day of my whole entire life!! I looked like death..didn't get much sleep, didn't get ready for the day & had spit stains on both shoulders. I sure was lovely. Josh came home that night and I had never been more excited to see him & hand off the sick babe.
Poor little guy...Being sick sure makes you appreciate your health.


No comments:
Post a Comment