
I have always enjoyed the primary programs at church, but this one was different. It was Teegan's very first time having a part in it..being a sunbeam and all.
He practiced and practiced.
We saved a seat front and center.
He surely didn't know many of the songs, but sure belted out, "Follow the Prophet".
He kept looking at us to make sure we were watching and smiled proudly.When it was time for his part, he stood up to the microphone confidently but then needed help from his teacher..like most of the kids in his class.
He said, "I am happy when I make good choices!"
He was very smiley and there were a lot of laughs. :)
We thought this part was very fitting for him because he always reminds us when we are making good or bad choices. He has even randomly shared with his primary class during a lesson that Camdyn makes bad choices and sometimes runs in the halls at church.
Teegan's "girlfriend" Samantha is also in his class. At the end of her part she said, "Me and Teegan love Jesus!" So sweet.


2 comments:
Hooray Teegan! We wish we could have been there to see it. Maybe you can do your part for us when you come - IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK! YIPPEE!! Ella is already asking if he will want to have a sleepover. Britt, do you remember the night we listened by the door during one of their sleepovers and ended up both in tears! Can't wait to see you all!
I am still so sad that I missed Teegan's part. I seriously missed it by like 10 seconds! Blast. I love that Teegan tells his class about Camdyn's bad choices.
Post a Comment