Man I miss you guys! It's so cute to look at Teegan and Camdyn because it looks just like a mini Josh and a Mini Brittany! I can't believe how tall cams is getting...Can't wait to see you guys so soon...yay!!!!!!
oh my word! That picture of Camdyn poppin' out her little hip is the cutest picture I have yet to ever see!! Wow! What a great little personality she has!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
4 comments:
Man I miss you guys! It's so cute to look at Teegan and Camdyn because it looks just like a mini Josh and a Mini Brittany! I can't believe how tall cams is getting...Can't wait to see you guys so soon...yay!!!!!!
Oh how I love VA fall!!! cute post!you always inspire me to update my blog!!!
Looks like you had a beautiful Fall! Cute pictures of your family.
oh my word! That picture of Camdyn poppin' out her little hip is the cutest picture I have yet to ever see!! Wow! What a great little personality she has!
Post a Comment