A few weeks ago, in August, we went to see a Flying Squirrels baseball game here in Richmond. We figured it would be a fun family outing. So we packed some snacks and headed out. The weather was perfect. We had no idea it would be such a big hit {no pun intended} with the kids. Teegan, yeah i figured he would love it, but Camydn too?
They are apparently huge baseball fans.
They are apparently huge baseball fans.
This little girl talked about the "baeball" game for days after wards.
Rhett was lovin' on Camdyn! This photo of him grabbing her eye ball is hysterical..
don't worry she wasn't hurt. :)
don't worry she wasn't hurt. :)
The cute boys!
*I swear we Josh & I didn't plan on wearing matching polos. For the record..i was dressed first. :)
Teegan hardly took his eye of the diamond. I'm pretty sure he watched more of the game than the adults did.
Teegan hardly took his eye of the diamond. I'm pretty sure he watched more of the game than the adults did.









13 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!! I can't believe how fast they are growing, I hope all is well on your side of the country. We still miss having you guys at FHE.
That looks like fun!!! I love the picture with the 4 kids. Your two kids are in the same pose!!! Did you plan that? Or do they just think alike??? SEriosly ADORABLE!!!
That looks like so much fun! I wanna go, I have never been to a baseball game!! Maybe we will take the boys to one in Portland sometime.. they probably have a team?
How fun! I love watching Baseball only if it's a real game ha ha. I'm glad your kiddies had such a blast, those pics are too cute!!
how fun! Brian and I went a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed myself to the max. Nothing is better then a good ol' fashion baseball game!! I am glad that the kids enjoyed it!
aww! I love the "yay" picture of Teegan and the ones of Rhett and Camydn! haha. So cute. Glad you had fun!
Those are some of the cutest photos ever. What cute kids. Looks like a fun outing. I'm glad Rhett had such a great time picking on Camdyn!
Looks like so much fun! Darling pictures of your cute family.
So cute. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. MIss you guys tons!!!
Love, love, love Teeg's hat!! So cute! What a fun little outing! I hope the potty training is still going well. :)
What a fun time. It's great seeing the kids having a great time. Baseball if so slow I'm surprised they liked it so much. Tony and I had season tickets to the Diamondbacks, I liked people watching as much as the game.
Cutest Family EVER!! I hope my family ends up being as cute as yours! I don't think it is possible though...those kiddos are just the cutest! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
That boy is a mean ball player. That is one scary lady behind Cams.
Post a Comment