Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!! JULY 6, 1984

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girls (inside and out) I have ever known.  I love you so much and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to have you as my child and friend! Thanks for letting me experience SO many firsts with you.  And we both turned out ok through it all :">
Enjoy the pictures....and sorry this post is a little late.  I'm not a very fast blogger!!


You were such a beautiful baby.  We couldn't take you anywhere with out people commenting on your cuteness :)



 
 



 

Thanks for bringing Josh into our family.  I can hardly remember life without him and we all love him so much! Happy Birthday to you too Josh....July 3rd...and thanks for letting me break into your blog....since Britt broke into mine!!




Posted by Picasa
Thanks for not only being such a great daughter, but for being such a GOOD example for Brianne, Lexie, Landon and Brylee.  It's not always easy being the oldest but you have handled it well and your sisters and brother look up to you and love you more than you even know.  You are an amazing mom and wife and we are all blessed to have you in our lives!!

LOVE YOU BRITT!!

12 comments:

Kristin said...

How sweet is your mom!? Loved the pictures. The one where you're a baby and your cheesing it looks just like Camdyn. I love the big hair bows. Did you know I was so jealous because you always had a bow to go with every outfit? An early childhood memory I have of you is you bit me one time when we were playing. Like you made teeth marks and everything! Of course I have many other good memories with you but good thing you grew out of that phase and have become the incredible woman and mom that you are. I hope that you had a special day.

Jackie said...

That is one dang cute girl!

I hope the long, curly hair with poofy bangs makes a come-back soon, Brit. :)

Hope your birthday was happy!

Aly said...

Seriously, your mom is awesome! And your baby pictures remind me so much of Camdyn. I love the changing hair in all of the pictures. Happy Birthday!

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Oh man...that just made me cry real hard! Everything mom said is so true,and camdyn really does look just like you when you were a baby...it's crazy! What a great and blessed live we lived growing up thanks to Mom and Dad. Looking at all those pictures made me want to be a child again, and experience all the fun times we had all over again! You really are the best mother, wife, sister, and Friend...anyone could ever ask for, I hope one day I can be just like you:) I love you sis!

Christen said...

What a fun post! I'm with Alyson - your baby pictures look so much like Camdyn! What a beauty you are and such a great friend! Hope you had a fun day!! Happy Belated to Josh, too!

The Miles Family said...

Mom...
I can't believe you hacked into my blog! You are so sneeky & SWEET! I'm sure it took forever to scan all those pictures. Thank you! It's been a while since I've had such a good cry so early in the morning. :) I wondered why Josh wanted me to check the blog right away.
All those pictures bring back good memories. I loved my childhood. Brianne's right...it's all thanks to you and dad! I feel very blessed.
That was the best gift ever. Thank you. Love you mom!
{And I can't believe I bit Kristin! Maybe Camdyn gets that from me. :)}

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

I Love my sister!!! You really are amazing! I have always wished I was more like you in so many ways! I miss you!! I hope you had an amazing birthday!!

The Fox Family said...

ahh! Happy late Birthday Brit! Sorry I missed it. What a sweet Momma! You were such a cute little girl...now I know where your kids get it!

Jenna said...

what a cute mom you have! fun to see pics of you growing up and working it for the camera.

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! Cute Post!

Hilarie* said...

What fun pictures! I enjoyed seeing all the picts from when you were little! Specially the ones from Disney Land and your awesome 80s hair!! Totally rock'n!!! Happy b-day you two!!! BTW I still have your plastic plate from years ago... you gave us cookies on it once... I use it and wash it occ. and always think of you when I put it away. Then there is always Christmas.. "Mary did you know"... la la la.... Oh good times! Miss you!

Ashley May said...

Brittany,

I feel so bad that it took me so long to leave a comment on this... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love all the pictures!!! I remember when you would always send me letters with pictures and I recognize a lot of those pictures from that. Seeing all those pictures makes me miss you and all your family so much! Someone needs to get married again soon! (So we can all get together again!)

I love you Brittany! Happy late late b-day! (and you too Josh!)