Monday, July 5, 2010

{all american }

I found this shed with the American flag painted on it a couple of months back and was so excited to use it for patriotic pictures. 
The kids were good sports.

8 comments:

Furniss Family said...

These are so cute, great job :) They are such cuties all the time :) Hope you had a great 4th.

Aly said...

Excuse me? Where did you find that?!! I want some. Those are adorable.

Fisher Family said...

Darling darling pictures!

Amber said...

Way cute!! I can't belive there was a shed with a flag on it! That's perfect, they turned out great!

Brady and Whitney said...

oh my gosh their pics are so cute! Your kids are dolls i seriously get on your blog just to look at your cute little family!

The Fox Family said...

no way!!! and you didnt share your secret place? you stinker!! theses are sooo cute! you are an adorable mother!!!

Ashley May said...

Okay SERIOUSLY those pictures are so cute. Now I want to fly to Virginia so I can get some of my boys!!

Grandma and Papa said...

Whese are my favorite pictures of the summer! I think you could sell cards with the last one on it. :) You take awesome pictures, Brit.