{We had a ball}
2.26.10A couple of weeks ago, we attended VCU's Winter Ball at the Jefferson Hotel...which was gorgeous! The tickets sold out within 5 minutes..so I was grateful Josh is fast, he had a plan. We ate a lot of delicious food, danced a little here and there, spent some time in the casino {mostly Josh} with our fake money, filled up at the candy bar, and explored the hotel a bit.
It was nice to dress up and get out of the house, especially since I had been cooped inside for a few days with kids throwing up. The instant they got sick, I was praying that neither Josh or I would get sick...we live for the ball! As the night went on my stomach was feeling uneasy. I thought it was because I saw a girl in Josh's class totally drunk, passed out, foaming at the mouth, and being drug out the hotel! Sure enough, I woke up the next morning with the flu. Prayers are answered! I was so glad we got to go and have fun with our friends.





7 comments:
Looks like you had a really fun time and you both looked so nice! I loved your dress! So glad you weren't sick for it.
Oh now I see why you didn't make it to the gym this morn! You were having fun blogging while I was sweatin' it out by myself!;) The ball sure was fun- you looked beautiful as always!
oh this looks so fun!! You looked so pretty:)
That looks like a lot of fun, I am jealous!!! I LOVE your dress!!!
Okay that last comment was from me. I was signed into the wrong gmail account!
(A friend of mine got totally freaked out that someone named 'Ashley' kept commenting on her blog, she didn't know it was me...)
How fun to be able to dress up and get out of the house. You guys look great! Good for you! Glad all is well!
Oh, how fun! You guys clean up well! :)
Post a Comment