We are so happy with the sunshine and the 70 degree temperatures we have been enjoying.
Spring time makes me so happy!
Bye bye boots, hello flip flops.
Such cute pictures:) You'll be surprised to hear that spring is nearly here in Idaho!! We have seen the ducks and walks around the block more this week than we have in what feels like ages!! glad you're feeling it out there too:)
I hate you guys, 70. Gosh we are happy that it has hit 45, and it is suppose to snow tonight. Driggs still has a little bit of snow but we are still enjoying the 40-50 ranges. We'll move to Arizona if you guys follow. Ha.
Nothing like warm weather and ice-cream cones!! Love the boot shot...will Camdyn let you put her boots away:) I bet I will be seeing pictures of her with her swimsuit and pink boots!!! Miss you guys more than you know...and if it makes you feel better, I cried when you texted me at work Friday. Not because of what you said but because I miss you so much my heart aches. Thank goodness I have an office...had to escape for a few minutes and pull it together:">
Oh, I want an ice cream cone! :) I was just thinking that this time last year we were getting ready to come see you all. Wish we were coming again this year to play in that warm weather with you. Give your cutie pie kiddos a big squeeze!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
8 comments:
Such cute pictures:) You'll be surprised to hear that spring is nearly here in Idaho!! We have seen the ducks and walks around the block more this week than we have in what feels like ages!! glad you're feeling it out there too:)
I hate you guys, 70. Gosh we are happy that it has hit 45, and it is suppose to snow tonight. Driggs still has a little bit of snow but we are still enjoying the 40-50 ranges. We'll move to Arizona if you guys follow. Ha.
I can't wait to come back home and be warm! It was SNOWING in Oklahoma two days ago. I need some sunshine!
Nothing like warm weather and ice-cream cones!! Love the boot shot...will Camdyn let you put her boots away:) I bet I will be seeing pictures of her with her swimsuit and pink boots!!! Miss you guys more than you know...and if it makes you feel better, I cried when you texted me at work Friday. Not because of what you said but because I miss you so much my heart aches. Thank goodness I have an office...had to escape for a few minutes and pull it together:">
Oh mom I love you!!!
Yay for Spring! i know I can't wait for flip flops! I just wish Idaho's temp would move up a little ha ha. Cute pics!
Such cute pictures! Glad Spring has come for you. Just when I think it is here for us it snows again.
Oh, I want an ice cream cone! :) I was just thinking that this time last year we were getting ready to come see you all. Wish we were coming again this year to play in that warm weather with you. Give your cutie pie kiddos a big squeeze!
Post a Comment