Friday, February 19, 2010

say cheese!!
It's just so fun to take pictures of these little cheesers!

I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with these little ones!
I sure do love 'em to pieces.

13 comments:

Bishop Family said...

Your kids are such cheesers. Cute!

Aly said...

They are adorable! Where did you take the star one?

The Miles Family said...

It was wall right by the canal walk.

The Duckers said...

Cutest kids ever!!!!!
I'm loving the pictures.
Oh, and Camdyn looks JUST like you when you were little. So sweet.

Katie said...

We love those cute faces!

K. Bitton said...

I miss those cute faces!! Maybe we should come out for a visit... I better start working Jeff into the idea;)

Fisher Family said...

They are both just too cute!

Shelley said...

Could they be any cuter?!! I think not. ;)

Brannigan said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love Camdyn's cheesy grin! What a doll!

Chelsey said...

i LOVE the star pic...i'm going to have to try to find that spot! you really do have the cutest kiddos.

the Murphys said...

It's a good thing your kiddos can't read or they would have huge heads! :) Everyone loves them - and rightfully so! They are the cutest stinkin' things ever!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh these guys are cute. i can't believe how much they look like you guys. Such big eyes!!