Friday, April 15, 2016

Ivy's Blessing Day

4.10.16 
Yesterday was Camdyn's day, today is Ivy's. 
Oh Ivy Jane..even though you've only been here with us for 4 short months, it seems impossible to imagine life without you! You have such a sweet special spirit. 

I'm so grateful for Josh, a wonderful husband + dad, and a worthy priesthood holder. He gave Ivy a beautiful blessing. It was such a happy sight to watch a group of men, who we love do dearly gathered around this baby. Those are moments you don't forget. I'm so grateful they were here with us today. 

This weekend was one of the best! Spiritual and fun filled. Lots of catching up and laughing. My mom and dad were planning on staying in a hotel, but because of an event in Austin...they couldn't find a room anywhere. Which I was thrilled about! haha. I didn't want them going anywhere. They slept in our bed, Jeff and Elizabeth in Teeg's bed, Becky stayed in Camdyn's, and Grandma insisted on the couch, so we moved one to the office for a converted, quiet bedroom for her. Josh and I were happy to take the air mattress in the toy room. Every square inch of our home was being used, and it made my heart so happy! So blessed to have this family of ours. 


Mom and Dad saw an Elder from their home ward...what are the odds? 
Ivy got put up on the fridge by papa...it's tradition, with all grand babies! ha. 

After Josh's family had left, and as we were winding down for bed...we face timed Brylee. This photo below of her reaction to Ivy is the best! haha. Bry is loves Ivy's eyebrows apparently. 
(Pictured below...Camdyn wrapped in her "Holy Ghost" blanket.)

No comments: