Our beloved evening family walks.
I'm pretty sure they are my love language because I look forward to them every evening after dinner. Got the stroller, tennis ball, rollerblades, a baby attached, beautiful skies and perfect temperatures!

Not sure about these weirdos.
Did some planting this evening. It was all fun and games until a little dirt flew into her face. Yikes!
Oh I love having her be a part of everything I do!
My very favorite outfit and shoes I never want her to grow out of! Pretty please Ivy..stay small.
I think I have found one of the worst pediatricians! It's time to change and I dread these appointments, so distracting myself with photos seems like a good idea.
And shots are no fun either!
Camdyn is a special big sister. A little while back there was a rattlesnake siting near by. (Nooooooo!)
Our neighbor came and talked to us so we could be aware. Of course it spooked the kids. One evening a group of neighbor kids were jumping on our trampoline and next thing I see, Camdyn and Max jumping alone.
When I asked her where they went, she explained that she wanted to stay with Max in case a snake came into the backyard. She even told me she would sacrifice herself for him! Oh sweet girl!
It totally made me tear up. I believe her with that big heart of hers.
My whole world (minus dad) at one table.
Crazy hair don't care. Daddy's home.


















No comments:
Post a Comment