Friday, March 4, 2016

Blessed.

The look of a miniature body lounging on the couch will never get old to me!
Sometimes it still hits me that I can't believe we wound up in Texas. Very happy and thankful amongst feelings of missing the mountains and family. 

(March 5, 2016)
This boy of ours went to college today! He and another student were chosen from their class to go on an all day field trip to the University of Texas. They had all sorts of adventures...Teeg's favorite was touching a meteor! Then they ended the day by marching with the band on the field at the UT stadium. He came home with stars in his eyes. Oh how we love him!...but he's not allowed to grow up too quickly and leave for college for real! 
After picking him up at the school, we were pulling into the driveway and Teeg said, "Mom...is that Max". I couldn't figure out where he was pointing until I spotted him all the way up in his window. Thankfully dressed! We were laughing so hard waving up to him. Just wanted a good view of the neighborhood I guess.
 Matchy matchy girls. Grandma and I shop at the same places apparently!
Max has a thing for Camdyn. There is no wonder why...she's so good to him. Every Friday she gets smarties from completing her spelling test and she saves them for Max because she knows just how much he loves them! 
(2.28.16) Ivy was all smiles for her first official day of church. 

Oh Teeg! He keeps life interested. When you get a phone call from him saying, "uh mom..we have a situation" you know it's probably not a good thing. Apparently he ripped a gigantic place "you know where" and I couldn't get pants to him right away. And since he didn't want to wear a pink skirt because that's all they had in the emergency clothing stash in the office, this duct tape was the only solution. When I finally got to the school, the kids were in the cafeteria and there was a group of smiley girls pointing to Teeg. He came walking over to me giggling about it. 
That's sure not something you see everyday! Love his attitude.

Super spy Camdyn. You never know where she's lurking. My kids have been in the sneaky phase for awhile. 
I love that I live next to Ali who is going through the exact thing I am with her newborn babe. It was nice to go eat out at Torchy's Tacos for lunch and luckily the babies slept. We have daily texts checking in. 

A beautiful sight.
 Max cracks me up. Although he can't tell us, he makes it known that his favorite color is RED. Case in point, left all the red skittles for last. He prefers to use his red pom poms at church, only plays with  his red car, and goes for the red crayon first.
 

This girl definitely has curly hair in her future. Not too hard to imagine considering her sister's.

No comments: