Friday, April 24, 2015

February Favorites

Oh these two!
When I pulled out these new dress up costumes for them Teeg looked at me and said, "well I'll give it a try" acting like he was too cool for dressing up. He transformed into a ninja before my eyes! He even taught Camdyn some self defense moves...since she's a princess and all. She may need to protect herself. I am so glad I raided the Target isle after Halloween. 
This pose was all them for the record. ;)
They were cracking me up! 
And then there was a giggly Spiderman. 
I think he really just wants to dress up as dad though. Ha!
The kids watched the neighbors dog for a day and a half and were stoked when they got paid for doing such a good job.
Not sure what is going on here or why Teeg is poking Max's eye out!
Decorating dad's office with some pretty accessories.
A 2 hour school delay calls for crepes for breakfast! Whoohoo!
And this boy kills me!
Thank goodness (knock on wood) we have had no injuries. After I found him like this, I no longer trusted him and he didn't get to play in the tub for a while. Luckily he doesn't pull stunts like this anymore! 
Our festive Super Bowl brownies.

 Teeg loves anything non fiction lately...especially if it involves space. 
Like father like son! 
Teeg put dad to sleep with all of his interesting facts!
And building & sleeping in a fort while Josh was away for the weekend. It was a party! 

No comments: