Saturday, December 27, 2014

September Stuff

Camdyn's family portrait is the sweetest! (but why do I have to have the biggest head?)
 Max lights up whenever our "family song" comes on the radio..Best Day of my Life by American Authors. And yes he's a stinker and messes with his carseat straps!
Now that school is in full swing, so is homework. Dad helping Camdyn with her math.
And charting the kids growth over the year. They get really excited about this.
Camdyn came home with an award for "demonstrating exemplary character and being an excellent role model." Teeg told her he was so proud when they announced her name on the intercom. 

I truly miss the mountains, but what I do love about the Texas is the sky. It goes on forever. On the way to school, we have a race with the sun and we try to see as far as we can get before the sun peeks up above the horizon. The sunrises and sunsets are beautiful!
We also love spotting the deer. They seem to love this field. On this particular morning, they were everywhere!

So happy that as I peeked in the cafeteria, I spotted Teegan standing in line. He had a bug on his shirt that he couldn't shake off. He did quite the dance! It was so entertaining. When I told him I saw what happened, we both had a good laugh.
Camdyn insisted on cowgirl boots for her school wardrobe. She is in Texas now.. it had to happen. 

Thursday nights just got busy! 
Teegan is now a scout..not quite sure how that happened. I am so out of my element on this one. We both have a lot to learn. He loves that he gets to hang out with friends and work on projects.  This was his first night..so right when he got home he wanted to go tell Camdyn who was in bed all about it. I love their cute relationship. 

And Josh is in the young men's presidency. I loved to sit back and watch this activity where he was tied to one of the boys for some sort of kickball game.


  Some of my favorites..
The flowers we planted are spreading and I have an obsession with pillows!

We love Fridays! Josh works Mon-Thursday so once the kids were in school, we went out to breakfast to celebrate...just the 3 of us. Max had too much fun with the mirror. Typical!

Seegmiller friends came to stay with us. They spent almost the entire day on the trampoline with the hose and water balloons. 
 Love these type of sounds that come from the living room. 

No comments: