Monday, June 2, 2014

School Stuff

The end of the school year gets busy..And I only have two in school right now. 
I can only imagine how crazy it will become in the future. Camdyn graduated from Kindergarten. They had a little ceremony with songs..which were so cute by the way. They sang one where they signed the alphabet. Her favorite was about the sleeping grizzly bear. She hardly made eye contact with me. I could tell she was feeling shy in the beginning. They also passed out diplomas. 
The shyness apparently wore off. As they were exiting..Camdyn did a happy pose with her diploma for the camera. It was pretty funny!
Refreshments afterwards. Camdyn requested that we make watermelon cookies for the occasion.
Mrs. Ledbetter...her teacher. Afterwards the kids had the option to go home or stay. Camdyn wanted to stay..with the other 4 of her classmates. I guess that's a good sign. She loves school. I got to go home and pack some more. 
And then there's Teegan. He had an end of the year school project. They got to chose an animal and then made a their habitat to present and display.  He chose the emperor penguin. 
He made the penguin and egg out of play dough.  He also made a pond with fish and squid. 
When it was drying on the table...those swedish fish mysteriously went missing. I think I can guess what little boy would have eaten them!

Teeg had this project finished almost a week before it was do because he was so darn excited about it! 
I bought all the supplies and once he got started he didn't want to stop working on it. Can't complain about that. 
Presentation day: I loved watching him do his thing..interacting with his friends.
This is what hangs above his cubby. 
The kids signed each other t shirts at a camp they did along with some science experiments.

No comments: