Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Days

I really had hoped that May would come and go quickly. I miss my hubby. In the beginning after he left, 6:00 would roll around and I would get that excited feeling, but quickly remembered he wouldn't be walking through the door. More than anything I miss his company. I'm pretty sure that he misses us too and he's tired of sleeping on an air mattress in an empty house. :) 

One day Teegan was apparently having a good day and said, "This is the best day of my life...except for the whole dad thing!" ha.

Being a single mom and packing the house is no walk in the park, but we survived. I'm so glad I have these three little helpers. They make me happy.
Exploring..And yes this is what our lawn looks like when dad leaves.
This photo of Max below gets to me. I want to eat him up! He kind of got big all of the sudden. 
We don't get very far on our afternoon walks. Too many distractions. 
He also loves our neighbors porch for some reason. He has a little routine on the porch and she knows it's him and doesn't mind. 
Dad's fill in...
Rummikub in the backyard on a Sunday evening. Can't think of anything i'd rather do!
Glad they love games as much as I do.
 I gave the kids the job of pulling weeds..and in jammies. They loved it! Work before play.
Josh also sent the kids letters which they were thrilled about and he surprised me with a babysitter and sent me to the spa for a massage. I was even more thrilled! He takes good care of us even when he is away. 
Max carried around this little purple flower that Camdyn picked for him, for a very long time. 

I realize that I take a whole lot of photos of Max, but he is always by my side. He consumes me.
Nana & Cams being silly at dinner. 
My friend Liz and I on an outing with the kiddos before kindergarten. 
Camdyn & Ella. 
Max stopped to smell the roses..even though they are artificial.  He kept sniffing and saying.."Mmmmm"
You can tell he has a big sister. 
The kids with their favorite babysitters! 
Hanging out at the splash pad. It took Max a little while to warm up to the splashing, but once I gave him a toy car to wash, he was right in the action. 
And Camdyn is under there somewhere in the photo above. 

No comments: