Literally we did scream. I had promised the kids that the next time the ice cream truck rolled around they could buy some. So when they heard the music of the truck, their ears perked and they ran in the house to let me know. I heard Teegan open the door and holler, "mom grab money..here comes ice cream." I had to act fast.
The truck got held up at the top of the neighborhood with other kids, so Teeg and Camdyn waited anxiously. They weren't at all excited about it either as you can tell. :)
Max was watching from the top of the stairs. I couldn't resist him. He wanted to be apart of the occasion.
I was slightly disappointed to see the wimpy ice cream van pull up, just for the sake of pictures. But let's be honest..all the ones that drive around here are kind of sad looking anyway.
Plus kids could care less. They just want the goods.
The ice cream of their choice:
Teegan...a snow cone
Camdyn...Tweety Bird (Dora was her first choice, but she was gone)
She was pleased with the bubblegum eyes.
ice cream sure makes happy kids.





2 comments:
That is awesome! I made it a goal to buy some from him at least once too, I guess we have been gone a lot, cause I have only seen him here once and my kids were napping still. I love the look on the kids faces :)
Haha that is too cute! You definitely can tell how excited they were! How fun:)
Post a Comment