3.14.12
We packed up a picnic and finally made a trip to the zoo here...so glad we did! It was probably our favorite zoo experience yet. The spring weather was nice and the kids were happy. {The kids' moods can either make or break a trip.} They loved all the animals and have been asking ever since when we will be going back.
I took a lot of pictures, but sheesh it's not everyday you feed giraffes!
I loved how interested Max was...maybe a little too interested.
We soaked our hands in antibacterial afterwards. :)
We bought these popsicle sticks with birdseed on the end to feed the little birdies.
This was so awesome! I loved watching the kids squeal withe excitement. I'm pretty sure Camdyn never wanted to leave the aviary. I wonder if she'll grow up to be a zookeeper.
This was so awesome! I loved watching the kids squeal withe excitement. I'm pretty sure Camdyn never wanted to leave the aviary. I wonder if she'll grow up to be a zookeeper.
We had to take advantage of the sky ride and we were the only ones up there which made it even better. It was fun to see all the animals from up above.








2 comments:
Haha, Britt, your face is PRICELESS when you're feeding the giraffes. :) Glad you guys went, it's a fun little place. :)
Amen to Alicia's comment!
We still have never been there. I'd love to feed giraffes. Guess we'll have to add it to our last-minute Richmond bucket list!
Post a Comment