Scott ran into your mom at the surgery center the other day and she spilled the beans that you guys are in town. Now that we live like 5 minutes away from your parents, Scott was LIVID that Josh hadn't called yet. J/K! We totally understand, but if you do get a free minute - give us a call - we would love to see you guys!
Haha, poor kiddo!! I bet you all feel the same way though, traveling is tough and tiring. Glad to hear you made it though, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! See ya in the New Year!
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
9 comments:
Ha! Get that kid a bed. Or some caffeine.
Have a great Christmas with your families!
Have a wonderful Christmas holiday with you families! Hope you all recover quickly from the jet lag!
Ha ha too cute
Ha I am luaghing pretty hard right now!!! We miss you guys!
I am happy for you that you are home! Have fun!! That is an adorable picture of Teeg. I love your new blog header by the way, adorable!
Give everyone a hug for me!
Scott ran into your mom at the surgery center the other day and she spilled the beans that you guys are in town. Now that we live like 5 minutes away from your parents, Scott was LIVID that Josh hadn't called yet. J/K! We totally understand, but if you do get a free minute - give us a call - we would love to see you guys!
Poor guy!! Tell him to rest up because Ella is ready to play! :)
Your mom is thrilled to have you home. She loves you and your beautiful children. Have a Merry Christmas!
Haha, poor kiddo!! I bet you all feel the same way though, traveling is tough and tiring. Glad to hear you made it though, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! See ya in the New Year!
Post a Comment