There's no place like home!
It felt so good to be home again with my family. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it was. It was fun to walk through the door and smell those familiar fall smells and see all those familiar faces we love and have missed. We made it in perfect timing. Imari...Brianne's boyfriend was leaving to serve a mission in Chile, on Wednesday. So mom made a BIG delicious dinner for our arrival & his departure.We played some games & Imari sang a song with his guitar that he wrote about his mission.We cried & we laughed.


Ashley & I made Lexie and Nick's sign in book. It turned out really cute.

Teegan & especially Camdyn were obsessed with Bronx...my families dog. Many times we would find her using that dog as a pillow. She couldn't get enough of him. It was darling!

So Nick went out with his brothers a couple of nights before the wedding and so we decided to throw Lexie a last minute bachelorette party! Our party consisted of:
some delicious chocolate cookies, a half eaten veggie tray (not really..we just joked about that one), some lame decorations that turned out to look pretty good, and her wedding gifts from us. We then watched our wedding videos. Why is it that every year that goes by, the more embarrassing that gets?
Josh calls it our make-out video...maybe that's why!
It was so cheesy & so fun!
Here we are lined up, waiting for the bride to come down the stairs to her party.
...acting surprised!
My cousin Ashley with cute Baylor! They are just a couple of months apart. We LOVE the Chapman family! Cousins are the best. :)
Not only did my mom have a wedding to worry about, but she also decided to do a Halloween dinner. I don't know how she does it all!
On The Menu:
dinner in a pumpkin (it's tradition)
moldy bones
eyeball salad

We then played Halloween BINGO. I won boo boo band aids & a mask.
Me & Casey sporting our spooky masks!
a day to remember
10.10.09
It was a beautiful day...but very cold! My grandpa sealed Lexie & Nick which made the ceremony that much more special. When he walked into the sealing room all dressed in white, I teared up. He is such an incredible man!
The reception...believe it or not...was in the gym at the church. You would never know it though. It was absolutely gorgeous! {Teegan said he was so excited to go to the dance party and he wanted to wear his spiderman costume.}

Me with my cousin Kristen & her cute little Jayla who is quite the dancer.

The happy parents of the bride.
The reception was so much fun! Unfortunately we left right afterward and followed the honeymooners out. We went to Salt Lake that night, our flight was the next morning. It was a crazy fast-paced week, but so fun to see everyone..extended family and all! It makes goodbye easier when we're going to be back for Christmas.
We were very lucky to be able to spend some time with both families this trip. Josh's mom & dad came for a visit while we were there. We were also able to meet our new twin nephews Cole & Cade. Who are so tiny & sweet, and couldn't be any more perfect!
{Sorry we didn't get many pictures with you guys..why?}






































4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Camdyn is a hoot!! It looks like you guys had a blast! Your family is adorable. We miss you and hope to see you soon!
It was so good to see you guys. I wish we could have hung out a little bit more, but we totally understand you guys were going like crazy. We will just have to come there and visit. CME?
Oh there's nothing like family! Your family looks like so much fun.
How much fun is that! Ur mom is so pretty, and that reception was gorgeous!!! I mean, prettier I think than a hotel because everything was draped! Well, I'm jealous that u got to go home, but it's ok because I'm going home in two weeks! I'm so glad u had so much fun-and took so many fun pics-as usual ur my inspiration! miss u pretty girl!
Post a Comment